Saturday 17 January 2009

Sat-yam Scam

Commerce minister Kamal Nath is stating Satyam Scam to be an isolated case.... As I read it here. But I am sceptical about this. How this scam can be isolated?

Rs 7000 Cr. are lost or may be we can say are in wrong hands. But how would we identify where that money is gone? Today TOI has published a NEWS saying, Raju family members are involved in 40 different companies beside Satyam. That means there are lot more transactions than initially thought as with Maytas.

Ramalinga Raju has also taken loan 52 lacs some decades back which he did not pay and sold the company with out paying the loan. I think we can safely point out his personal interest above anything else from this. I am sure it is not only him but many more political, non-political persons involved with Ramalinga Raju. It is the time which can prove me right or wrong.

No comments: